Thursday, May 26, 2011

5.26.11 - Update

SUMMER VACATION!! YAYYYYYY!!!

Yes, school ended yesterday, so for about the next 3 months I AM FREE! lol

I've decided to only do 10 sketches for my Avant-Garde Africa collection. School was really time consuming, so it has taken me forever to do these sketches. I don't want to keep you-all waiting, so I'm going to spend a lot of time working on the sketches, and they should be ready in a few days. Since I'm only doing 10 sketches, I'm also going to throw in some other cool African-inspired stuff. So Yay! Keep on the watch for that stuff!

Along with school and Avante-Garde Africa, my family and I are in the process of moving. The new house is about 30 minutes away from where I live now. I'm going to miss all my friends! I haven't moved since I was 2 years old, so I've basically went to school with the same people all my life. And now, for the first time, we have to part. :( It's okay though, I'm excited to see what this new environment has to offer!

I haven't been on blogger for a few days, and I logged in today and found out that WE HAVE LONG PASSED 500 VIEWS!!
So a big thanks to all my viewers; this blog would be nothing without you! A big thanks to my fellow fashionistas (followers), and a big thanks to all the people who have ever commented on this blog! You-all are a big part of making my dream of being a fashion designer come true!

-Diane <3



(It's been so long since I last played with makeup [years!], but I was bored & wanted to take pictures, so yeahh...lol i ♥ red lipstick! I tied my mom's blue scarf around my head, & it looks cute! yay!)


No comments:

Post a Comment