Friday, May 6, 2011

My Shopping/Wish List

I made a set on Polyvore to show you-all what I'll basically be looking for when I'm out shopping...

My Shopping/Wish List
  • Little Black Dress
  • Scarves- silk, tribal print, ruffled, polka dot, floral, etc.
  • Wedges/Platforms- rope accented, wood platform, bright-colored
  • Sweaters (something that would look great with cut-off shorts)
  • Wide Leg Jeans
  • Cut-off Shorts
  • Bold Colored/Dressy-kinda Shorts (great for color-blocking)
  • Necklaces- sparkling & fun, jeweled, tribal, long pendant, choker, chandelier
  • Rings- colored stone, vintage, big, bold, shiny
  • Leather Jacket (the studs just make it even better!)
  • Sequined skirt, top, or shorts
  • Purses- chain, bright-colored, sequins, prints, clutches, white, studded, oversized, brown leather, fringed, chains, tassels, etc.
  • Belts- wide, sequined, skinny, designs & embellishments, vintage, bright-colored, print, etc.
  • Pumps- black, red, nude
  • Cardigans
  • Earrings- big, bold, dangling, shoulder-length, sparkly
  • Bracelets- glittery, printed, woven, bangles, rhinestone accented, studded, cuffs
  • Skinny Jeans- black, dark blue, light blue, white, ripped, prints
  • Flats- uncasual, printed
  • Denim Jacket
  • Sneakers- cool colors, prints, glitter, leather (I love the sneakers in this set. Not only are they colorful & unique--I've never seen anyone with them, but they're also "vintage"!)
  • Ankle Booties
  • Cropped Tops (I love the "I <3 You" cropped top in this set. I practically already have a whole outfit, that includes it, planned out in my head! lol)
  • Off-the-Shoulder Tops
  • Blazers- neutrals & colored (great for color-blocking)
  • Combat Boots (I'm freakin' obsessed with those things! lol)
  • Oversized Tops
  • Oxfords
  • Aviators
*Not all the items on my shopping list are pictured in this set

No comments:

Post a Comment