Wednesday, June 1, 2011

6.1.11 - Update

Hey everyone! :)

I stated before that I sketch on notebook paper because it's easier for me to see through since I sketch using a template. I also said that once I get really good at sketching and don't need a template, I was going to start sketching on computer paper (http://dianesfashionblog.blogspot.com/p/sketches.html). I used computer paper for my Avant-Garde Africa sketches, but I am still sketching with a template. I wanted my Avant-Garde Africa sketches to look more professional; that's why I used computer paper instead of notebook paper. I just wanted to clear up any confusion that might have caused.

Also, I'd like to mention that my "Coming Soon: Avant-Garde Africa" is my most-viewed post. That is so shocking to me because I posted that just to tell you-all I was starting the collection; it wasn't even the actual collection! But now that the collection is finished, I'm pretty sure it'll get the same amount of attention in no time. Thanks to all my viewers; you're the ones who are making this happen! <3

In my last update I told you-all that my family and I are in the process of moving right now. When we pack up the computers they may not get hooked up in the new house anytime soon. These computers are my only source of internet, so I don't know how often I'll be able to post during the time that they're not hooked up. But there'll always be other places where computers are available to me, so don't lose hope!

On the bright side, we've passed 600 views and our blog-iversary was a few days ago. May 26th made 3 months that this blog has been running, and we're still going strong! Thanks to all my beautiful viewers; what would this blog be without you?

-Diane <3

No comments:

Post a Comment