Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sketches: Week of 6.5.11 - 6.11.11

These sketches aren't my favorite. I think it's because it's been so long since I last did my 3 weekly sketches because I was working on Avant-Garde Africa for forever! I think they'll be back to normal next week. But anyways, Enjoy! :)

 leather jacket, combat boots, polka dot dress, layered necklaces

 leather jacket, striped top, cropped pants, cross body bag, pointed-toe flats

long-sleeve minidress, short layered necklaces, cross body bag, combat boots

My recent Polyvore sets...

Diane O. Inspired

Diane O. Inspired (2)

We recently exceeded 900 views! Hurray! lol
And I highly recommend that you check out my Tumblr. Out of all the websites/pages/profiles/accounts I have, that's the one I'm on the most.
& as always, Thanks you guys for being so awesome!

Until my next post,
-Diane <3

No comments:

Post a Comment