Monday, July 4, 2011

Sketches: Week of 6.26.11 - 7.2.11

My summer job is assisting my dad in construction work. When I work with him, sometimes I wear a construction vest that's very similar to the one the man is wearing in the picture above. Being at a construction site and wearing that vest all day really sparked my imagination, and that's basically how this constuction vest-design dress came about.

 fit-and-flare construction vest-design dress, thin brown belt, brown combat boots


I told you-all that I was going to re-do my sketch of my "Fashion print dress" so it would look more like how I really wanted it. Well, this is it! I think it's better than before, but it would be much better if I was actually good at drawing. lol

strapless sweetheart "fashion" print dress, pumps


 tribal print crop top, tan cross body bag, skinny jeans, sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment