Wednesday, December 28, 2011

On Safari

On Safari

On Safari by dianeo
http://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/fashion-articles/spring-fashion-trends-2012

Africa/safari-inspired clothing is one of the best fashion trends for Spring 2012. This is how some of the top fashion designers used the trend and my way of using the trend.
The runway photos used are designs from Donna Karan, Oscar de la Renta, Michael Kors, and Burberry. Since none of these outfits included animal print pants, I decided to include them in my outfit. The printed pants do most of the styling for this outfit, so the other pieces are very basic and neutral. My outfit gives off a very strong, fierce, and sort of "intimidating" vibe (the same attitude a lion gives off). I think my outfit is very Africa/safari-inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment