Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Favorite Trend of 2011

Hands down, my favorite trend of 2011 was combat boots.


I made post, after post, after post about them. Even though combat boots have been around for a couple of years, I still see people wearing them. I don't know when I'll get my own, but when I do, whether people are still wearing them or not, I will wear those boots to death.
The thought of fresh, clean, edgy, freakin' hot combat boots on my feet just warms my heart. They are at the top of my shopping list and they have been for maybe two years. I have no idea why I blow all my money as soon as I get and forget about the awesome combat boots I still haven't bought yet. If I had to choose any pair of combat boots to have right now, I would go for these nice, basic, black ones:


I need to hurry up and get a job so I can have a pair of combat boots on my feet by this summer.

-Diane <3



No comments:

Post a Comment