Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ab Fab

Ab Fab



One of the biggest trends of Spring 2012 is exposed midriffs.

Rachel McAdams in Glamour - Feb. 2012

This includes belly button-baring outfits, but most looks cover the belly button and only expose the area under the bandeau and above the belly button.




A basic outfit that falls into this category is a cropped top paired with high-waisted bottoms.


I love cropped tops; I think they're very flirty and daring, and I have no problem with showing my belly button.






Even though this trend does include cropped tops, the overall look is much more classy and elegant compared to what I usually wear and like (my style leans more towards edgy). I love this trend, but if I was to try it out myself, I'd tone down on the elegance and give it more of an edge. All the "put-togetherness" is just not my style, but that's not going to keep me from obsessing over the runway photos any less! (:



-Diane <3

No comments:

Post a Comment