Friday, May 25, 2012

Exodus

I'm so lame for naming this post "Exodus". haha In literature class we learned that the last scene, the exit, of  Greek plays is called Exodus, if I remember correctly. I named this post Exodus because today was the last day of school. Heck Yeah!! I'm going to miss my friends so much during summer break; we had some good times, but I'm so ready for this vacation.
I plan on looking like a whole new person next school year. Basically, I want my outside (appearance) to match my inside (personality). I want dark blue hair (I don't even care anymore that people think red/pink hair will look better on me. I want blue hair, and that is what I am going to get.) because even though I'm kind of "girly", I'm also very bold, daring, and I do love some attention from time-to-time. I want a color like this:

Jeannie Mai



I want my hair to be a little bit past shoulder-length, layered, and straight with side-swept bangs.
I also want some piercings and tapers because my style is edgy, and I just like how they look and the "vibe" they give off. I may get some fakes ones because my parents are unnecessarily strict. I want a septum, a monroe, and/or snakebites.

Tumblr_lixtibmuwp1qghlqko1_500_large
Septum

Tumblr_lgi1rlrsg91qh423xo1_500_large
Monroe

Tumblr_lyxzkguga51qjzy01o1_500_large
Snakebites

Tumblr_m04in4tnwl1qhel9po1_500_large
Tapers

The picture below really inspired me. They look good, and those piercings are hot (that's why I need some. haha)!


For the first time, getting a lot of new clothes during back-to-school shopping isn't that important to me. This year my priorities are getting colored hair and piercings before school is back in. I'm doing my own thing next school year, and I don't care if people don't like it. I don't care what they think. I'm going to do what makes me happy! :)
Let's just hope all my plans work out fine because I'll be sooo disappointed if they don't!

-Diane <3

No comments:

Post a Comment