When I don't like how my life is going, I usually just drown myself in activities that will prove to be beneficial in the future (more blogging, vlogging, sewing, sketching, etc.), so that's what I've been doing lately. I've also been doing a lot of online shopping (I'm just waiting for my parents to start complaining about all the packages that have been coming in). It's easier for me to shop online because there are more options and better deals. I learned, from a disappointing trip to the mall last Friday, that stores lack options for people with long legs and long arms. So, even though I like trying on clothes before I buy them, and even though I hate paying for shipping, I think I'm going to stick with online shopping when I'm looking for specific things.
Well, let me stop talking before I put you-all to sleep.
Until my next post,
Surprisingly, everything fits/looks/works really nice.
- Zigzag Owl Necklace: $5.80
- Essential Longline Tank: $4.80 (Black two-column slash-back tee: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVj8NkOfo0Y at 28:27 min.)
- Essential Knee-Length Skirt: $8.80
- Rhinestoned Square Studs: $2.80
- Essential Scoop Neck Tee: $5.80
- Classic Longline Cardigan: $22.80
- 12mm Silver Pyramid Studs: $1.35 (shipping: $0.37)