Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Closet Goods: Jewelry & Jackets

I recently posted a video on YouTube showing my viewers some clothing items that I've bought recently.



It's about time I went shopping! I haven't been buying clothes as much as I usually do. I don't have a job or get allowance (yeah, I'm broke. so what?), but when I do happen to get some money, most of the time I immediately spend it on clothes. That changed last year because I started saving money to move to New York City when I graduate and take a course in fashion design at Parsons The New School for Design. Because of this plan, I try to limit my spending and add to my savings. I was doing pretty well with not using any money in my savings, but I eventually gave into temptation and bought the items you see in the video with my savings money. Shame on me! I'm not beating myself up too much over it though because I didn't spend all of my savings and I vowed to pay myself back as soon as possible, but I'll try my hardest not to break into my savings anymore. So let's just hope that I stay strong.

-Diane <3

No comments:

Post a Comment