Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Little Too Cool for School

School is finally coming to an end, and I couldn't be happier! We have two more weeks left until summer break. Those last two weeks of school will consist of review, make-up work, finals, and a lot of movie watching (we don't have that much to do).
I thought I was going to hate my life so much this school year. I moved for the first time in 14 years! The people I went to school with last school year were the same people I went to school with when I was in kindergarten; I grew up with those people, so it really sucked that I had to leave them. I'm surprised at how well this school year went though. I met a lot of cool people, made a couple of really good friends, and had fun. I met Emannuel a few weeks ago. He's so cool, unique, and fashion-forward. We took a couple of photos together on Thursday. His camera is pretty amazing, don't cha think?



I didn't plan on writing this post. It's not well-thought-out or anything; I'm just writing. I don't even know how to end it...I guess I'll just say bye.
Bye! :)

-Diane <3


Song of the Week: 

No comments:

Post a Comment