Monday, May 21, 2012

Just Call it "Grunge"

I took OOTD (Outfit Of The Day) photos outside for the first time. From now on, every time I want to take OOTD photos, I'm going to take them outside; they come out so much better! The quality is better, my skin looks smoother even though I'm not wearing any makeup (except for my red lipstick of course), and I didn't even have to edit the pictures. Sunlight looks way better on my skin than a light bulb/ceiling light/electric light (whatever you want to call it) does.


Crop top
Denim waistband skirt
Over-the-knee tights
Lace-up boots
Vintage cross-body bag
Spiky necklace

My little sister said my outfit makes me look like an orphan. Then she was like "Nahh, you look like Sikowitz's (from "Victorious") daughter. All you need is a coconut." haha!
My big sis said this about my t-shirt: "It's grunge, which is another word for ratchet." :) The things my siblings say...

I like my facial expression in this one. It's so careless.

"When the sun is shining I can do anything; no mountain is too high, no trouble too difficult to overcome."
Such a fake smile! haha

I made the crop top myself. I was thinking about making a DIY video for crop tops, but it's so easy to do that making a video about it might be a waste of time. All I did was take an old t-shirt and cut some fabric off the bottom, easy right? Maybe I'll find/think of some more DIY t-shirt projects to try out before making the video...hmm, we'll see.
By the way, I made an OOTD video for this look. Check it out!



-Diane <3

No comments:

Post a Comment