Friday, June 29, 2012

A Day at the Park

My mom drove me and my siblings to the park a couple of weeks ago. It was the first time we'd ever been to a park since we moved last year and the first time we'd really gone out this summer (yeah, we're lame). I usually don't like parks (all there really is, is grass, a track for running, a playground full of loud, dirty kids, pesky little bugs, and a whole lotta sun), but the park we went to was actually pretty nice, if you ignore the fact that the road and track were made out of gravel (eww, can we get some pavement up in here please? *rolls eyes*). Oh my gosh, did I mention that they have about fourteen swings (more or less)?! It reminds me so much of my childhood. I've been to that park two other times since we took the photos you're about to see, but these are the photos we took the first time we went there (Sorry about the bad quality. The photos were taken with a camera phone):

Enjoy!

 My lil' brother & sister

 My lil' brother & I





  This photo is special, so it got a special edit.

Does anyone know what these little things that rock back-and-forth are called?

DIY denim vest, black t-shirt, vintage cross-body bag, skinny jeans, low-top sneakers

My hands were in my pockets, but you can't tell, so my arms just look weird. I will not be doing this pose anymore.


My big sister STUDYING at the park! Don't worry, I won't be following her example.

Over exaggerating

My lil' brother's head looks...flat. (pancake head! lol)

The ship was sinking. Titanic!






We thought it was a ghetto, broken trampoline at first, but then we realized that it's a roundabout (I think that's what you'd call it). It's scarier than it appears.


My mommy and my big sister

-Diane <3

No comments:

Post a Comment