Friday, June 15, 2012

My Back-to-School Shopping List

Ever since I can remember, I've always been obsessed with my back-to-school shopping list. Isn't it so exciting to think about all the new clothes you're going to get?
Getting straight to the point though, this is my very basic back-to-school shopping list:
  • Moto jacket (an edgy girl's go-to jacket)
  • Black bodycon dress (would look great underneath all my crop tops)
  • Light blue and dark blue jeggings (looks like jeans, but fits me better)

  • Basic tees


  • Tunic (great with leggings)
  • Red bodycon dress and striped bodycon dress

  • Pink bodycon skirt and floral print flare skirt

  • Tights (I wear them a lot, mainly because I don't like my legs)


  • Red low-top Converses
Converse Chuck Taylor Red OX M9696 Men
  • Black Victorian Flowers Doc Martens
1460 WOMENS
  • Leopard print rain boots
  • White/cream long cardigan
Image 1 of ASOS Long Classic Cardigan
  • Graphic/Band tees
Iron Maiden The Number Of The Beast T-Shirt - 901020

The Avengers Group T-Shirt - 143617

Disney The Little Mermaid Ariel Girls T-Shirt - 187201
  • Navy or Black blazer

So that's my very basic back-to-school shopping list. I excluded most accessories and my optional items, but these are the majority of things I'm looking for when I go shopping between now and the first day of school (August 6th. Yeah, I know, crazy, right? They give us no time for vacation!)
Well, that's all for now, so as one of my best friends would say:
"Peace out girl scout!" :)

-Diane <3

No comments:

Post a Comment