Sunday, April 21, 2013

Chucks and a Blazer



blazer, denim vest, red pepper dress (tucked in), skinny jeans, skinny belt, low-top converses, owl necklace, printed handbag


I put tons of outfits together in my head. This was NOT one of them.
My problem with making up outfits in my head is: When I imagine the outfit, it's super cute, but when I actually put the outfit on, it's like "...eww". My whole closet ends up being emptied out onto my bed every morning because I have no idea what to wear.
Amazingly, I was able to pull this outfit from the big mess I call my "wardrobe", and I did it just in time to catch the school bus (it was raining that morning too, but I still managed to look "pulled together"). Not too bad, right?


A Little Update: I bought a Nikon D3100 and a moto zip crop jacket from Nasty Gal (which I recently spiked; there's a video on that coming soon).


I also have some more clothes on the way which need unboxing videos. I need to film and upload some more OOTD videos, and I plan on making a "How to Style a Denim Shirt" video, etc.
So many videos, so little time!

Taken with a Nikon D3100

Taken with a Nikon D3100

-Diane <3

1 comment: