Thursday, March 24, 2011

3.24.11 - Inspirational Photos


I <3 Chanel Iman, I <3 Minnie Mouse, I <3 Hair Bows! (& yes, the picture on the right is of me)


I <3 these outfits!



Kimora Lee Simmons is one of my role models/style icons; she has been ever since I wanted to be a fashion designer.

This outfit has been stuck in my head all week, and I'm actually working on a sketch for it!


Tavi Gevinson inspires me because she's just about the same age as me, but she's already so popular in the fashion industry!



Rihanna is one of my role models/style icons because she's not afraid to take risks with her clothing (& music), and she doesn't care what people think! (I also really love the outfit she's wearing in this picture)





Cropped top + pop of color + maxi skirt = Totally Hot & In Style











No comments:

Post a Comment