Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sketches: Week of 4.3.11 - 4.9.11

So I've decided to only upload pictures of sketches that I think are good enough to show the world.
It doesn't make sense to show people work you don't have a lot of confidence in yourself. I'm not going to stop sketching, and I'll still be doing 3 sketches a week. The only thing that's changed is that you-all will only be seeing my best sketch(-es) from that week.

 
  
This sketch features a pink tanktop with colored rhinestones that say "For the Love of Fashion". I hope to make a shirt like this one day. The inspiration for this top came from a Teen Vogue DIY.


(Teen Vogue DIY)
 



REPRESENT!
This sketch features a Cameroon-flag printed tanktop. Even though I was born in America & have lived here all my life, both of my parents are from Cameroon (which is in central/western Africa). I take pride in my African roots, and I'm happy I have a more "complex" heritage. I hope to buy/make a shirt like this one day.

There's a special post coming that's related to the picture of the tanktop above. Keep on reading and checking-in on this blog so you don't miss anything! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment